We School, of Welingkar Education, was founded in 1977 to provide management education. We School is one of the best distance education schools in the country. Welingkar Institute of Management (We School) is part of Shikshana Prasara Mandali, a 120-year-old educational pioneer with over 43 schools and colleges. The SP Mandali Trust administers the Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research (We School), which has two campuses in Mumbai and Bengaluru. The institution’s exceptional management courses aim to bridge the gap between education and industry requirements. It believes in providing futuristic training through the use of modern programme.
WeSchool works with institutions all over the world to provide specializations in Business, Research, Analytics, Rural, Retail, Healthcare, Media and Entertainment, and much more. The institute has given education and academia new dimensions and is regarded as a bridge between students and professionals.
Welingkar Institute of Management (WeSchool)
Welingkar University’s distance MBA programme is a highly sought-after postgraduate programme. The two-year Distance Learning Program in Management offers specialization in 18 subjects taught over four semesters. Through Welingkar’s Distance Learning MBA in Hybrid Mode, you can get closer to your career goals in your field of choice.
The Distance Education Council, a body of the Central Government of India, has recognised Welingkar’s Hybrid Distance Learning Program, and the institute has been awarded the Competition Success Review’s ‘Top Distance Learning Institute of India’ award in the West Zone. It is one of several awards it has received since its inception.
Welingkar Institute’s Post Graduate Hybrid Program is equivalent to an Online MBA or a Part-Time MBA. The main benefit of taking this course is that you can have the flexibility of a distance learning course while also taking advantage of the benefits of full-time and online learning models. This not only provides you with better learning opportunities, but it also gives you a competitive advantage over those who settle for traditional online courses and distance learning programme when it comes to career advancement. Welingkar University’s Post Graduate Distance Learning Program also has flexible fee structures that can be paid in two-year instalments. So, emerge as a leader and manager with the distance education MBA courses designed to offer excellence and success.
Hybrid Program Features
- We Lectures : Faculty-led specialised lectures are available online for students to access at any time and from any location.
- Virtual Classroom Facility: For improved learning, there are live interactive online sessions with one-on-one interaction with lecturers and a question-and-answer session afterward.
- E-learning Toolkit Programs :It offers subject-specific resources such as summary presentations and skill-building models for each chapter. Except for printed materials, everything is free.
- Experiential Learning Programs : The school offers real-life learning workshops to distance learning students in order to improve their understanding and learning.
- Wetube : Students can access the School’s extensive lecture archive to better understand their subject.
- Personal Contact Programs
- Industry Visits & Workshops
- Newswire Services
THE MAIN ADVANTAGES OF HYBRID LEARNING:
1) The ease and flexibility with which courses and exams can be taken
2) Possibility of advancing your education on your own time and at your own pace.
3) Achieve your educational and professional objectives.
4) There will be no disruption to your professional life.
5) Put your theoretical knowledge from your course to use in your profession.
Welingkar is ranked sixth among the best distance education institutes for its MBA course.
• Zee Business has also ranked Welingkar as the fourth best B-School among other institutes, and Competition Success Review has ranked it as the best institute for Distance Education in the country.
• It was ranked first in the West Zone by Competition Success Review in 2014, 2015, and 2016.
Welingkar Distance MBA Courses
Welingkar’s offers a two-year, four-semester Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in Distance Learning mode, with 18 subject specializations to choose from. Welingkar’s Hybrid Learning Program (HB) has been recognized by the former Distance Education Council (DEC), a Central Government of India body. Welingkar Institute has been named the ‘Top Distance Learning Institute of India’ in the West Zone by Competition Success Review, one of many awards it has received since its inception. College invite you to join our Hybrid programme, which is equivalent to an Online MBA or a Part-Time MBA programme, and advance your career in your chosen field.
Read More : Welingkar Online Courses
Welingkar Online MBA Specialization
Post Graduate Diploma Programs
- Marketing Management (PGDM-MM-HB)
- Finance Management
- Banking, Investment And Insurance
- Human Resource Management
- Retail Management
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Services Excellence
- IT Projects Management
- Rural and Agribusiness
- Media and Advertising
- Travel and Tourism
- Healthcare Management
- Hospitality Management
Welingkar Online MBA admission 2023-24
The deadline for Distance MBA admission for the July 2024 Late Batch is January 31, 2024. Admissions are made in four batches throughout the year: January, April, July, and October.
|July 2024 Batch||31-July-2024|
|July 2024 Late Batch||31st October, 2024|
|January 2024 Batch||31st January, 2024|
|January 2024 Late Batch||30th April, 2024 (Late Batch)|
Welingkar Institute (WeSchool) Distance Learning Admission Procedure
How to Apply: – The student must pay a fee of Rs 1000 for the prospectus. Submit the form, along with any required documents and the course fee, to the University Campus. There is also the option of submitting the form online along with the necessary documents.
Documents required: – A copy of your degree certificate/provisional certificate, as well as two current passport-sized photographs.
Welingkar Institute (WeSchool) Distance Learning Admission Eligibility Criteria
Graduation certificate and marksheet from an IGNOU/AIU/EQUIS/AACSB/AMBA-accredited Indian/International University
There is no requirement for an entrance exam. Duration of the program—This is a two-year degree programme. The maximum validity period is three years. If a candidate wishes to extend it for another year, he must pay a fee of Rs. 8000 for registration.
• A copy of your degree certificate/provisional certificate, attested by a Class 1/Gazette officer; and
• two recent passport-sized colour photographs.
Welingkar Online MBA Program Fees
|2 Year Hybrid PGDM||Rs.81,000 at the time of enrollment||Rs.43,500 and Rs.42,500 for Year 1 and Year 2 respectively|
The institute requires all students to pay the full tuition amount and does not provide any type of scholarship.
- Printed Study Material – Printed study material is mailed to the student’s home address. Some subjects’ study materials are only available as eBooks.
- E-Books – The study materials are available to students in the form of ebooks and presentations, which can be downloaded at any time and accessed from any location.
- E-Learning Toolkit – These are online study resources that include chapter-by-chapter summaries, power point presentations, and online tests.
- Online Video Lectures – Pre-recorded lectures on a variety of subjects are available online.
- Virtual Classrooms (VCF) – To enable students to learn from anywhere, the institute provides VCF (virtual classroom facility). A laptop or computer with a speaker and microphone is required for students to interact with faculty and other students during the session.
The PGDM courses at Welingkar Institute have been approved by the former DEC (Distance Education Council), which was formed to evaluate distance education institutes. Furthermore, in 2009, the institute was recognised and approved by the joint committee of UGC-AICTE-DEC.
NBA (National Board of Accreditation), AICTE, and Mumbai University have also recognised and approved the distance diploma programmes.
Despite the fact that the institute does not provide direct placement assistance due to the large number of students, the institute’s brand name and reputation in the industry opens up a wide range of career opportunities.