NMIMS Global MBA Admission Process is completely Profile Based, Student is not required to compulsorily take CAT/MAT/NMAT or any other entrance test. If an aspirant is eligible and willing to enroll for the program, they may do so without taking any other parameter into account, apart from eligibility. Admission to NMIMS Global MBA is a simple 6 step application-based process. A major part of the enrollment process is online and students get a hassle-free & seamless experience while enrolling with NMIMS Global Access. Students can clarify every admission related query with us – Contact us
Admission to NMIMS (for Executives) MBA – WX, however, is based on the selection in the personal interview conducted by the selection committee. Student who successfully clear Personal interview is admitted to NMIMS MBA WX
Before beginning the admission process, it is important to know and understand the program features, Deliverables, Eligibility, Examination pattern, and fee structure. You will find every information on this website on admission to NMIMS Distance MBA.
In case the information available seems insufficient or you have a specific query that needs to be resolved. You may get in touch with NMIMS Representatives here.
NMIMS Distance MBA WX Admission Process – Stepwise
After you get in touch with the authorized enrollment partner, the representative guides of through the program and features clearing your doubts & explaining you everything about the program and its contents, and once you want to go ahead with the admission process the counselor will guide you through the online process and generate registration link for you. And then you fill up your academic, personal & work-related details step by step for PG and NMIMS Certificate courses & NMIMS Diploma Programs
Get in Touch
Connect with NMIMS Authorized Enrollment Partner with your mobile number, Email ID & D.O.B to generate Registration Link, Registration Number and Password to login and fill up the application form with the guidance of NMIMS Representative / Admission Counsellor.
Connect with us to Generate Registration Link.
Fill up the Registration Form online using the Registration link provided to you by NMIMS or NMIMS AEP and pay the respective Non-Refundable Admission Processing fee for the chosen Program.
NMIMS Counsellor / NMIMS Representative will guide you through the process of Document Submission, alternatively, you may also visit the AEP or Regional Office along with the following documents:
- Academic Documents – Academic documents (Final year/semester mark sheet + Degree Certificate) or All year/semester Marksheets in absence of degree certificate
- Work Experience Document
- Photo Identity
- Passport Size Photograph
- The counselor from AEP will upload the documents on the system.
Pay Course Fee
Modes of Payment:
- Demand Draft made in favor of ‘SVKM’s NMIMS’ payable at Mumbai
- Avail Loan Facility for even without a credit card through Zest Money *(Subject to approval)
- EMI Facility can be availed on credit cards of Major banks like HDFC, ICICI, Axis, Citi, Standard Chartered, HSBC, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
After successfully completing Step 1 to 4, your admission will be confirmed (Subject to approval of the submitted documents by NGA-SCE NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education) and a Student Number will be provided to you.
Study Kit will be dispatched & Student Zone access will be available only after admission is confirmed by NGASCE.
You can access all the eBook, Live lectures, Summary & presentations by logging onto the NMIMS Student Zone.
Important Instructions: NMIMS Distance Admission to MBA & Executive MBA WX
- Please check eligibility criteria before applying for the program
- Students will be applicable for course waiver only within 2 years of successful completion of their earlier program
- Course Waiver will not be allowed for final Project
- No fee discount will be provided, Fee will be charged as per existing schedule
- Lateral Entry Student will be viewed as fresh Admission and all policies in place will be applicable
- Student opting for Lateral entry admission are required to pay One-time Non- Refundable registration fees as well
Refund & Cancellation Policy – July 2021 Drive:
1.The Registration fee is non-refundable.
2. Candidates who made either part payment or complete payment of program fee but the admission is not yet confirmed due to non-submission of documents, disapproval of documents, non-payment of late fee, disapproval of Loan etc., can apply for Registration Cancellation. In case of Registration cancellation below administrative charges will be deducted from the program fee payment and balance amount will be refunded: a. Part payment / Complete payment / Down payment – INR. 1000/- b. Installment payment – INR 2500/-
3. Calculation of charges are at sole discretion of the University.
4. The amount will be refunded back either via cheque/DD or will be transferred to the same account from which the payment was made, as mentioned by the candidate/student in the Admission/Registration Cancellation Form submitted.
5. Admission Cancellation is a facility provided only to Semester I students and Lateral admission (New admission) students and not applicable to the students re-registering for their successive Semester II, III and IV.
6. All terms and conditions mentioned in the Cancellation Policy in the Student Resource Handbook available on Student Portal are applicable.
Admission to July 2021 Batch: Important Dates
Start Date – 01 March 2021 onwards
Admission without late fee up to 31st July 2021
Admission with late fee of INR 500 – 11th August 2021 to 31st August 2020 Admission with late fee of INR 1000 – to be declared